Fresh Yellow Onions

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • 15 - 29 Tons
    $336.00
  • >=30 Tons
    $321.00
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 15 >15
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Style:
Fresh
Type:
onion
Product Type:
Liliaceous Vegetabless
Cultivation Type:
Organic
Part:
Non-Peeled
Shape:
ROUND
Maturity:
maturity
Size (cm):
9
Certification:
HACCP,BRC,ISO9001
Weight (kg):
10
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
YS
Model Number:
AA
Color:
Yellow
Product name:
China Yellow Fresh Onion
Packing:
10kg/20kg Mesh Bag
Origin:
Shandong China
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
15 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
5KG/mesh bag10KG/mesh bag20KG and carton
or according to your requirement
Port
QINGDAO PORT
Lead Time :
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 15 >15
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated
Product Description
Products
Fresh onion yellow onion 
Description
Premium selection yellow onion
Size
50mm-70mm,70mm-90mm,90mm up
Color
yellow
crop
new crop from the hometown of onion, Qingdao New Yang Shan Trading Co. Ltd,China
Supply time
The whole year
Packing
5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag,according to the customer requirement
Delivery
Within 3 days after got deposit
Payment
T/T,L/C at sight
Our advantage
We have own our plant,we can control quality,we are strict with the quality
Competitive Price
Price will be the factory price,without extra profit
Payment Informtaion
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
Detailed Images
Company information



This is Angel from QINGDAO NEWYANGSHAN TRADING CO., LTD. in China. I will be keep update the Garlic. potato onion. ginger. carrot. red chili .garlic power. apple price for you from now. We have more than 10 years experience in exporting Chinese these goods. We sincerely expect to go on good cooperation with you. Please contact us have any questions.


You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>

Similar products in other categories: